Friday, February 05, 2010

I'm Still Here

Forgive me, it's been a little over a week since my last post. Do I have a good reason for such tardiness?

Of course I do!

Let's see...

Well, I did spend the weekend at a men's retreat. That was a very inspirational couple of days and accounts for about forty-eight hours of my time. I met some great people there, went on some nice hikes, and...oh!...I got to sleep on top of a bunkbed for the first time in probably 25 years!!!

I watched the two-part season premiere of Lost, so that's where another three hours went. It would've been just two hours, but they started with a one hour special to remind everyone of what occurred the previous five seasons. And since this is Lost we're talking about, the refresher was a good idea since there's always so much going on and it's easy to get...well...lost. (The title of that show works on so many levels!)

What else...what else...

I made it to the gym a few times. Had the neighbors over for dinner (finally). Did the dishes. Did some laundry. Cleaned the toilets. Wait, no, I haven't cleaned the toilets yet.

Oops.

Okay, I'm out of excuses. I should've posted something by now and I'm sorry.

But stay tuned, because there's a lot coming up!

I'll tell you about a non-literary side-project that's all finished and ready to rock! I'll hold a contest to give away some great reading material. And if I get around to cleaning the toilets, I will probably just keep it to myself.

3 comments:

Caprica-Lex said...

Welcome back!

Say, wasn't there a little "pop-tart"-incident involving toilet cleaning? So what have you done this time? *g*

Can't wait to hear more about your side-project.

Jonathon Arntson said...

Quality over quantity!




But, yes, do post more often.

Suzette Saxton said...

I don't mind you not posting often, just as long as you are still writing. ;)

Hey, I posted a review of your book on the Literati Blog:

http://literati-read.blogspot.com/2010/02/thirteen-reasons-why-by-jay-asher.html

Have a great weekend!